Autor Tema: [NBA 2K20] PC Basket 2K20 Patch  (Pročitano 9458 puta)

0 Članovi i 1 gost pregledaju ovu temu.

Wolfy03

• Superstar
    • Pogledaj profil
[NBA 2K20] PC Basket 2K20 Patch
« poslato: 7. februar 2020, 21:02:54 »
PC Basket 2K20 V1 by Shuajota

Team list:

Spoiler

Screenshots:

Spoiler

Gameplay:

Edit Team:

Shuajota, Arnau13, SaruBasket, iviliki, Xemita99, ErMapele, Maravich, Vicrack06

« Poslednja izmena: 10. novembar 2020, 17:55:55 od strane Wolfy03 »

Sledeći korisnici su se zahvalili za ovaj post: Darcoolio, NBA2KGamer, ElBaba, SaleP993, WuleticMagico, BrkaMali83, kire88

Darcoolio

• Diskriminator foruma
  • Administrator
  • Superstar
    • Pogledaj profil
Odg: [NBA 2K20] PC Basket 2K20
« Odgovor #1 poslato: 7. februar 2020, 21:06:16 »
Odličan mod, šteta što je igra po mom skromnom mišljenju jako loša.

Posebna ponuda za članove foruma za MTS i Supernovu.
Poruka u inbox za ponudu ili klik na baner za više informacija.

Sledeći korisnici su se zahvalili za ovaj post: Wolfy03, Omina Tricko

Wolfy03

• Superstar
    • Pogledaj profil
« Odgovor #2 poslato: 7. februar 2020, 21:10:06 »
Shuajota je izbacio svoj mod za NBA 2K20. Mod je samo za PC.

V1 sadrži updateovane NBA ekipe (zaključno sa 06.02 - Trade Deadline) i evroligaške ekipe. Za sada, planiraju da rade i dalje verzije koje bi ubacile neke ekipe iz Evrokupa, kao i reprezentacije.

Za sva pitanja, sugestije i ostalo najbolje je da se obratite direktno ljudima koji su radili na peču (ostavio sam u dnu njihovu FB stranicu kao i originalni thread na NLSC forumu). Što se mene tiče niti imam 2K20, niti sam pratio izradu i učestvovao u istoj, niti sam u kontaktu sa njima, tako da ne mogu da vam mnogo pomognem,

Wolfy03

• Superstar
    • Pogledaj profil
« Odgovor #3 poslato: 7. februar 2020, 21:14:41 »
Odličan mod, šteta što je igra po mom skromnom mišljenju jako loša.

S obzirom da rade šest meseci, praktično 18 evroligaških ekipa, njih osmorica, moralo bi da bude dobro, u suprotnom stvarno ne znam šta bih rekao :grin:
Još jedan evroligaški mod je u izradi, od strane litvanske ekipe, ali oni još nisu završili, pitanje je i da li će.

Wolfy03

• Superstar
    • Pogledaj profil
Odg: [NBA 2K20] PC Basket 2K20 Patch
« Odgovor #4 poslato: 12. februar 2020, 20:50:44 »

Evo ga i gameplay sa Zvezdom ako nekoga zanima, za sada jedini srpski predstavnik u peći.

Sledeći korisnici su se zahvalili za ovaj post: Darcoolio, Omina Tricko, ElBaba, SaleP993, WuleticMagico

Wolfy03

• Superstar
    • Pogledaj profil
« Odgovor #5 poslato: 16. mart 2020, 14:31:29 »

PC Basket 2K20 Update v1.1:

-NBA and Euroleague have been completely updated to date 03.13.2020
-Ratings, tendencies and signatures have been fixed for NBA and Euroleague players.
-Long-lasting injuries have been added for some players.
-60 new nationalities have been added and corrected for players.
-Some textures and lighting for Euroleague arenas have been corrected.
-New cyberfaces for NBA and Euroleague players have been fixed and added. For example: Vincent Poirier (Celtics), Chris Silva (Heat), Marko Guduric (Grizzlies), Nicolo Melli (Pelicans), Anzejs Pasecniks (Wizards), Drew Crawford (Milan), Dejan Davidovac (Crvena Zvezda), Nikola Jovanovic (Crvena Zvezda), Howard Sant-Ross (CSKA Moscow), Angelo Caloiaro (Maccabi Tel Aviv), Octavius Ellis (Olympiacos Piraeus) and Shaquille McKissic (Olympiacos Piraeus).
-Realistic sneakers for Euroleague players have been added.

IMPORTANT NOTE: This update brings improvements to NBA and Euroleague. You must re-download waigua folder all in one and the roster.
We are still working on ACB and Eurocup for a future update. Hopefully you are aware of the effort and time involved.
We will keep you informed of progress for future updates.

Screenshots:

Spoiler

Download link je u prvom postu, sa istog mesta se skida i v1.1. Update nije preterano velik (više je ispravljanje nekih stvari, par faca dodato - nema novih ekipa), tako da ako neko ima neki Save koji igra, možda bi bilo bolje da preskoči bar trenutno. Neko je prijavio da ima problema nakon ubacivanja ovog novog updatea, neko da nema tako da nije sigurno 100%.

Sledeći korisnici su se zahvalili za ovaj post: Darcoolio, zeljko234, NBA2KGamer, ElBaba, SaleP993, WuleticMagico, dpajnic

Wolfy03

• Superstar
    • Pogledaj profil
« Odgovor #6 poslato: 15. septembar 2020, 21:52:17 »

PC Basket 2K20 Update v2.0:

The latest version of PCBasket 2K20 was released last March. As you all know, it has been a difficult year, and to work on a project like this we need enough free time to create something unique and realistic. This update 2.0 is the first major update of the project as it includes more than new 80 teams from the new different competitions. It includes 30 NBA teams, 12 WNBA teams, 18 Euroleague teams, 18 ACB (Spanish league teams), 7 Eurocup teams and 40 FIBA national teams.

It is important to mention that this update is based on the 2019-20 season. This has allowed us to create a huge database with more than 3000 players, more than 250 new uniforms, custom arenas, etc. It´s the basis for the future of the project.

Wolfy03

• Superstar
    • Pogledaj profil
« Odgovor #7 poslato: 10. novembar 2020, 17:53:27 »

1. Teams - 143

PCBasket includes all 30 NBA teams, 12 WNBA teams, 56 European teams from Euroleague, Eurocup, Basketball Champions League and ACB (Spain) and 45 FIBA ​​national teams. In this way the roster will be 100% complete making use of all available team slots.

NBA teams will be updated regularly. This year, the COVID-19 has altered the schedules and we will have to wait to have the new rosters with the new rookies and transactions.

European teams will be 100% updated to the 2020-2021 season, each of them will have a minimum of 15 players with their updated uniforms and arenas.  And FIBA teams rosters are based on FIBA World Cup China 2019. Here you can see the full list of new teams:

2. Players - More than 3000 players (Ratings, Contracts, Tendencies, Signatures...)

PCBasket database is huge. A full-fledged basketball guide. More than 3000 players will be present in this 3rd version. Ratings is always a controversial topic. Maybe somewhat subjective in certain respects but we have tried to reflect each player based on their current stats.  NBA and European basketball keep their similarities, but at the same time they are two different views of what we understand by basketball.

Therefore, the experience has to be different when you play with these european teams.  To do this, we have created our own formula, following a logic regarding the work done by 2K. Its elaboration process has been meticulous so that the experience is as realistic as possible. We have also corrected and updated the ratings for the 2020-2021 season, as well as including accurate tendencies and signatures for many players.

Contracts are an essential part of MyLeague and MyGM. But it is something that is not available to fans, unless we are talking about top players like Mirotic, Larkin, Shved, Llull among others. Of which we can know their salaries with greater accuracy.  To do this, we have relied on the information provided by the International Basketball Manager 2019-2020 videogame that has been developed by U-Play online and you can find here. Very valuable information that will allow us to stipulate the salaries for each player.

3. Audio - Callnames

We have taken care of the smallest detail, and audio is an important aspect for user immersion. For this we have added audios from NBA 2K14. Now you will hear how the commentators mention the names of the European teams and players, giving an incredible realism.

4. Cyberfaces - More than new 550 player likeness

If there is one aspect that differentiates the console version from the PC version, that is the ability to add faces to the players. For those of you who know me, I am passionate about recreating 3D renders. Seeing your favorite player with a real face is a unique sensation. I cannot say exactly how many hours I have spent designing CFs, it has been hundreds of hours and a lot of coffee, but I want this to be perfect. Therefore, for this new version I have redesigned many of my previous works and created new ones (Over 550 at the moment) with greater detail and precision where I try to simulate "by hand" a facialscan like the one carried out by 2K.

5. Uniforms - More than 300

We have added the new uniforms for the 2020-2021 season. We will also keep some from last season as extra uniforms. For NBA teams, uniforms will be converted from the NBA 2K21 version, so all uniforms added by 2K in the following months will be included in this roster. There will be no excusesto wear your team with your favorite jersey. In this 3rd version there will be more than 300 new uniforms.

6. Arenas - More than 40 (New cities)

In version 3.0, each team will have their own court, and 40 of them will have a specific arena. New models have been included to create a unique environment. In addition, as an exclusive feature, each team will have their dornas with their sponsors. Playing at home or in the rival arena will be a special experience. In addition, the different venues of the chinese cities that hosted the Basketball World Cup have been included. If this were not enough, new cities have been added, data that will appear at the beginning of the games.

7. Menu and Portraits

In version 3.0 we wanted to take this project to the next level, and we have taken care of aspects of art such as the interface and the visual experience. For this we have added a redesigned menu and portraits (player images) in the database to give a greater immersion.

***Očekujte v3.0 krajem Decembra (informaciju uzeti sa dozom rezerve jer je ipak Shuajota u pitanju)***

Wolfy03

• Superstar
    • Pogledaj profil
« Odgovor #8 poslato: 6. februar 2021, 11:22:58 »
***Očekujte v3.0 krajem Decembra (informaciju uzeti sa dozom rezerve jer je ipak Shuajota u pitanju)***

v3.0 očekujte od 26. februara, kako kaže poslednja informacija. Ukratko, 143 ekipe (NBA, WNBA (koji su već deo igre, prilagodjeni su za sezonu 2020/21) FIBA (od prošlog update-a), Evroliga, Evrokup (ne ceo), FIBA Liga Šampiona (ne cela), ACB). Gomila faca dobila je "update", tj rađena je ponovo od nule. Roster je napravljen za tekuću sezonu. Peč je za NBA 2K20, razmišlja se o tome da nakon ovoga bude prebačen i na NBA 2K21, PC verzija.

Sledeći korisnici su se zahvalili za ovaj post: vukasin98

Wolfy03

• Superstar
    • Pogledaj profil
« Odgovor #9 poslato: 27. februar 2021, 10:07:51 »

PCBasket2K 3.0 2020-21 Custom Roster
143 Teams - 7 different leagues - 45 countries - +3000 players - +500 cfs

Spoiler