Autor Tema: NBA Playgrounds  (Pročitano 18627 puta)

0 Članovi i 1 gost pregledaju ovu temu.

nesa24 the end

• nesa24
  • Legenda foruma
  • Superstar
    • Pogledaj profil
All men dream: but not equally. This I did.

Sledeći korisnici su se zahvalili za ovaj post: Darcoolio

Darcoolio

• Diskriminator foruma
  • Administrator
  • Superstar
    • Pogledaj profil
Re: NBA Playgrounds
« Odgovor #61 poslato: 23. maj 2017, 23:32:29 »
Koja si glava :)
Je l može nešto da se uradi za ove što imaju problem sa džojpedom bez onog emulatora?
Kod mene je sve ok, ali ajde da pitam.

Posebna ponuda za članove foruma za MTS i Supernovu.
Poruka u inbox za ponudu ili klik na baner za više informacija.

Darcoolio

• Diskriminator foruma
  • Administrator
  • Superstar
    • Pogledaj profil
« Odgovor #62 poslato: 27. maj 2017, 12:35:54 »
Novi update:

Notable Changes:

• Added: A loading screen with the explanation of the new Shot Meter  and how player stats define the success ratios for the scoring action.
  • Added: 5 new dunks were added to the current set.
  • Adjusted: The steal action has been re-balanced based on your  feedback to better fit the intended gameplay. Overall, succeeding with a  steal action became harder.
  • Adjusted: The 3 pointers were adjusted so that players with good  stat have an increased chance to score whereas the chance to score for  players with low stats was lowered.
  • Changed: The card background of Epic and Legendary cards are now silver for Epic cards and golden for Legendary ones.
  • Changed: The number of steals needed for the Las Vegas challenge Nr. 2 was reduced to 6 (was 10).
  • Changed: The number of steals needed for the Shanghai challenge Nr. 3 was reduced to 4 (was 7).
  • Changed: A team can only include each player once; it is no longer possible to have a team with the same players
  • Changed: Shaquille O´Neal chance to score a 3-pointer was drastically reduced
Notable Fixes:
 Fixed: An issue that allowed multiple options to be selected at the same time in the Options Menu was fixed.

Darcoolio

• Diskriminator foruma
  • Administrator
  • Superstar
    • Pogledaj profil
« Odgovor #63 poslato: 13. jun 2017, 09:57:21 »
Ozbiljno momci rade na igri, svaki update sve bolji.
Uzeo sam ranije original za 11€ i nisam zažalio.

New Features:

• Added: 35 new players join the roster
    • The following players were added: Ben Wallace, Bernard King, Earl Monroe, Elvin Hayes, Isiah Thomas, Joe Dumars, John Havlicek, Julius Erving, Kevin McHale, Manute Bol, Muggsy Bogues, Steve Nash, Yao Ming, Joakim Noah, Joe Johnson, Andre Iguodala, Bismack Biyombo, D'Angelo Russell, Julius Randle, Justise Winslow, Kyle Korver, Manu Ginobili, Nick Young, Robin Lopez, Serge Ibaka, Tyler Johnson, Adrian Dantley, Arvydas Sabonis, Bob Cousy, David Thompson, Larry Nance, Mark Price, Detlef Schrempf, Wes Unseld, Lou Williams
    • The following players can now be played on a second team, in which they played during their career: Lebron James (Miami Heat), Dwyane Wade (Miami Heat), James Harden (Oklahoma City), Kevin Durant (Oklahoma City), Derrick Rose (Chicago Bulls), Gary Payton (Seattle Sonics), Shawn Kemp (Seattle Sonics), Rajon Rondo (Boston Celtics), Alex English    (Dallas Mavericks), Walt Frazier    (Cleveland Cavaliers), Clyde Drexler (Houston Rockets), Alonzo Mourning (Charlotte Hornets), Jason Kidd (New Jersey Nets)

• Added: The Seattle SuperSonics and Playgrounders were added to the team selection
  • Added: 5 Playgrounders, this time famous YouTubers, join the roster as “The Playgrounders” in red card packs
    • iMAV3RIQ, iPodKingCarter, QJB, Troydan, and DenkOps

• Added: The playgrounds Madrid and Chicago are now available
  • Added: You can now play tournaments in Venice Beach, Seattle, Madrid and Chicago
  • Added: New Dunk, Crossover and Finger Roll animations were added
  • Added: New Ball styles can be unlocked in the tournaments

Notable Changes:

• Adjusted: Now when the time of the match reaches zero and the ball is still in the air the match won't end until the shot is resolved (either by scoring or failing).
  • Adjusted: the penalization received from disconnecting from matches has been increased. Now the user loses more ELO points and the progression grows faster.
  • Changed: Actions from teammates count now towards finishing the tournament challenges
  • Improved: The patch system for Steam to support smaller patches
  • Improved: The execution time for throws was reduced
  • Reduced: The probability of receiving duplicates in card packages

Notable Fixes:

• Fixed: The visual effect when leveling up was corrected
  • Fixed: Some miscalculations in shot attempts with long animations regarding their success chance were corrected
  • Fixed: Some issues in the matchmaking were fixed which caused that players were unable to join the matchmaking when a former online session was not closed properly
  • Fixed: An issue that prevents the user from canceling a match made via Challenge Code by using the ESC key
  • Fixed: An issue that froze the input, when the application focus was changed with Alt+Tab while the exit message from the game was shown
  • Fixed: An issue that prevented the user from using a controller to modify the challenge code
  • Fixed: Some issues related to the random selection of players and the rule that prevents the ****ing of the same players twice for the same team.
  • Fixed: Some Legendary and Epic players didn’t have the correct background.
  • Fixed: The loading screens with the control scheme and the explanation of the shot meter were not rotating as intended
  • Fixed: Some commentator lines were triggered at the wrong moment
  • Fixed: Some issues related to the audience and its appearance were addressed
« Poslednja izmena: 13. jun 2017, 09:59:33 od strane Darcoolio »

nesa24 the end

• nesa24
  • Legenda foruma
  • Superstar
    • Pogledaj profil
« Odgovor #64 poslato: 13. jun 2017, 10:43:36 »
mnogo igraca napustilo igru
po meni je v1 bila mnogo bolja
All men dream: but not equally. This I did.

Darcoolio

• Diskriminator foruma
  • Administrator
  • Superstar
    • Pogledaj profil
« Odgovor #65 poslato: 13. jun 2017, 10:55:53 »
Ne bih znao koliko je igrača napustilo igru, ali nemam problem da pronađem protivnika online.
V1 je bio odličan ali mu je falilo dosta toga što je ipak kasnije ubačeno, jedan po jedan update.
Iskreno, kad bih znao da bi igra bila takva kakva je po difoltu bez apdejtova, kao u v1, ne bih je uzeo ni da je cena 2€.

kune

• Superstar
    • Pogledaj profil
« Odgovor #66 poslato: 13. jun 2017, 13:18:59 »
A u cemu je razlika tolika izmedju v1 i ovih apdejtova?
Kafana je ozbiljna institucija

Darcoolio

• Diskriminator foruma
  • Administrator
  • Superstar
    • Pogledaj profil
« Odgovor #67 poslato: 13. jun 2017, 13:26:11 »
Čitaj apdejtove :)
Istina za volju malkice je lakše ali ne nešto preterano.
Sad sa ovim novim su sredili i ono kad šutneš sekund pred kraj ali igra ne isprati šut i nikom ništa.

zvezdas87

• Beginner
    • Pogledaj profil
« Odgovor #68 poslato: 28. jul 2017, 08:21:29 »
Citat: Pejko;1466294
Probao 3 razliciti dzojspeda...ni jedan ne radi,a i nigde nema podesavanje za dzojstik...ako neko resi,nek javi.

radi uz pomoc x360ce_x64
samo ga ubacis i podesis,a a ubacis x360ce u GDE TI JE INSTALIRANA IGRA\NBA Playgrounds\NBAPlaygrounds\Binaries\Win64

guglaj za program imas ga svuda :D

Sledeći korisnici su se zahvalili za ovaj post: Pejko